Costco Selling Droid RAZR With FREE Bonus Pack!

Chocula78

Reaction score
God damn, with this bundle the phones will sell out by noon. I'll show up at 12:01 PM and have to leave empty handed.

I hate my boss today for scheduling a meeting at 11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11.

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
Do I need to be a costo member to buy the razr there?

Yes, you need to be a member, but you can become a member, then cancel it soon after for a full refund.

Edit: Have a friend or family member buy a Costco Cash card for you, then you can use that to buy your phone without being a member.

Costco Cash Card

Last edited:

soulpatch

Reaction score
One of these days, Costco is going to finally get sick of people abusing their liberal return policy and things will change. It will be thanks to people like you who have this attitude.

Is there a reason why people can no longer simply WAIT until the device they desire is out?

I will most likely try to return my Bionic for this phone. I am tired of my Bionic losing 3G and having to go into airplane mode constantly ampngst other things. Thankfully I have all of my accessories and from what I have seen this deal will be cheaper then the 279 Bionic so I might save some money to buy the car dock and such anyway...

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
I will most likely try to return my Bionic for this phone. I am tired of my Bionic losing 3G and having to go into airplane mode constantly ampngst other things. Thankfully I have all of my accessories and from what I have seen this deal will be cheaper then the 279 Bionic so I might save some money to buy the car dock and such anyway...
I think I'm in the same boat. We have 90 days to exchange it from when we got our Bionic's so I think I will. Too many software problems with the Bionic. I love the hardware but last night, my phone decided it didnt want to be charged when I plugged it into the dock, or even the usb cable. I had to restart my phone to get it to start charging. Also I tend to lose signal easy so it only shows gray bars without 1X, 3G or 4G next to them. Too many software issues!

Vito.a

Reaction score
Just stopped by Costco. They have the phones in stock, but will not demo them until 11:11 tomorrow (Friday). The guy said they would be priced at $289.99 with the bonus pack. If you have an upgrade coming, you just keep it, as they do not offer the new every two discount that the corporate VZ stores have. So, if you have an upgrade coming, the phone is $249.99 from VZ store (no accessories) and $289.99 (with bonus pack) from Costco. Of course, you need to factor in Costco's 90 day return policy.

Larry_ThaGr81

Reaction score
That is right soulpatch, but the NE2 has been phased out unless you haven't used it since the day they started phasing it out, which was Jan 16 of this year.

Sent by my Bolt powered by Thunder

soulpatch

Reaction score
My response was in reference to this "If you have an upgrade coming, you just keep it, as they do not offer the new every two discount that the corporate VZ stores have. " posted by vito.a You do NOT keep your upgrade as you use it when you buy the phone at the reduced price. The NE2 discount also goes away it seems as mine is now gone even though it was not used to buy my Bionic...

B-Unit

Reaction score
That also reads like the NE2 discount is only $30? I thought it was $50 or $100?

B-Unit

Reaction score
I just looked it up on VZWs site, its either a $30 or $50 credit, depending upon your plan.

EDIT: If youve been in for a while, you could be grandfathered in for a $50 or $100 credit.

"You can check your New Every Two eligibility by signing into My Verizon. If you were enrolled in the program on February 15, 2009 or later, you are eligible for a credit of up to $30 or $50 depending on your plan, with a two-year renewal. If you were enrolled prior to February 15, 2009 and continue to meet the requirements of the program, you will qualify for a credit of up to $50 or $100, depending on your plan. In either case, you will be able to redeem your New Every Two credit one more time for an upgrade for up to six months from the New Every Two Redemption Date. After that time, you will not be re-enrolled. "

Last edited:

LoneWolfArcher

Silver Member
Reaction score
One of these days, Costco is going to finally get sick of people abusing their liberal return policy and things will change. It will be thanks to people like you who have this attitude.

Is there a reason why people can no longer simply WAIT until the device they desire is out?

And yet Verizon with their 30 day return policy, and Costco are profitable. Just sayin...........

soulpatch

Reaction score
Dammit I have to find the darn car charger that I have not used to have all the Bionic package parts to turn back in. LOL