Costco Selling Droid RAZR With FREE Bonus Pack!

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez

razr_costco.jpg

A friendly tipster sent in some good info regarding Costco and the Droid RAZR to Android Central. From the image above, it shows that Costco will be offering the Droid RAZR bundled with a free bonus pack worth $119.97 including an HD dock, HDMI cable, portable charger, and a second wall charger.

Don't you just love Costco? ;)

Source: RAZR Forums via Android Central

Sweettooth

Reaction score
I think the only phone I ever chose not to buy directly from the carrier was when I bought the original RAZR, but even then, a year or two later when the updated model came out, I bought it from an AT&T store. Seems strange getting a Verizon phone from some other store, but maybe that's just me...

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Costco has had good deals on all the last major Verizon android phones at launch. I hope they are able to do something with the Galaxy Nexus as well.

mrmark27

Reaction score
hmmmm...im really tempted to go for this deal until the nexus comes out. I wish they would just give us the darn date already! If its a week, my OG Droid can hold out, if its longer, ugh idk

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
i'll might just get that to hold me over untill the GNex is out... gotta love Costco and their return policy :D

One of these days, Costco is going to finally get sick of people abusing their liberal return policy and things will change. It will be thanks to people like you who have this attitude.

Is there a reason why people can no longer simply WAIT until the device they desire is out?

TheOldFart

Reaction score
One of these days, Costco is going to finally get sick of people abusing their liberal return policy and things will change. It will be thanks to people like you who have this attitude.

Is there a reason why people can no longer simply WAIT until the device they desire is out?

Correct. This is likely why Verizon changed the return time from 30 days to 14 days. People who use a return policy to just "borrow" a phone because they are so impatient that they can't wait a week or 2 are what causes a business to react and ruin it for those who have a legitimate reason to return a product.

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com

Considering i own a business with 3 offices in CA and spend over $50k per year in Costco (and i'm just one of many) they would accept this phone from me just to keep me coming back. Their return policy is what people are paying membership for! my membership is a $100 per year to be able to shop there.

Last edited:

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
Correct. This is likely why Verizon changed the return time from 30 days to 14 days. People who use a return policy to just "borrow" a phone because they are so impatient that they can't wait a week or 2 are what causes a business to react and ruin it for those who have a legitimate reason to return a product.

I disagree, if a business's return policy allows to borrow a phone for testing and usage and return it within the allowed time based on that business return policy there is no wrong to that. If that business finds that their own policy doe's not make sense anymore and decide to change it, the consumer can make a choice if to keep working with that business. Right now what attract consumers and business owners to shop at Costco is the fact that they can buy with no risk and Costco will take a product back if the its not right. Costco make $150mm per year just from memberships, if they change their return policy they will directly effect that source of income.

Vito.a

Reaction score
Whether you return a phone or not does not concern Costco. The return policy is negotiated with their contract with vendors.

blacksoxing

Reaction score
I just wonder what Best Buy mobile will be doing...because I'm going to use my friend's BB CC to buy my razr!