Copy and paste on the HTC Incredible

HolyGrail

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
[video=youtube;6WSxRUjiDD4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WSxRUjiDD4]YouTube - Copy/aste in Android's HTC Sense UI - AndroidCentral.com[/video]

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
It looks like Copy and Paste is integrated better here than on the Droid.

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
The more I see, the more I'm impressed with this phone. The Droid is great, especially for techies and such, but for off the shelf, the Incredible really does look to be positioning to put up a serious fight against the iPhone. The closer we get to the release the more things we didn't know about it are getting released.

adrynalyne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
You guys are torturing me. Alas, I told myself that I would not buy any more phones out of contract! :D

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
You guys are torturing me. Alas, I told myself that I would not buy any more phones out of contract! :D

Ugh me too I just convinced my self I wouldn't buy this phone *shakes fist*
Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com

You know you wanna do it. All the cool kids are. :D

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score

You know you wanna do it. All the cool kids are. :D

I thought that's what the iphone was for harharhar lol j/k

G

gatewayad

Man, coming from BlackBerry to the Droid I sacrificed alot in the native email program on the Droid to have all the cool features, but what i missed the most was being able to remove sections of an email I needed to forward easily.
I may have to rethink this HTC phone it's looking better every day
Off topic..... anyone wanna buy a Droid ... HA! jk

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I admit the copy feature does look nice, but even though it's borderline pathetic you CAN still copy paste on email with the Droid. This won't allow it at all according to the video.

It looks like a sweet phone so far. I'm not going to buy it. I can't afford one and I know in the next 2 months something better will come out.:)

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Man, coming from BlackBerry to the Droid I sacrificed alot in the native email program on the Droid to have all the cool features, but what i missed the most was being able to remove sections of an email I needed to forward easily.
I may have to rethink this HTC phone it's looking better every day
Off topic..... anyone wanna buy a Droid ... HA! jk

I think you need to watch that video again. Or read my post above. ;)

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
I admit the copy feature does look nice, but even though it's borderline pathetic you CAN still copy paste on email with the Droid. This won't allow it at all according to the video.

It looks like a sweet phone so far. I'm not going to buy it. I can't afford one and I know in the next 2 months something better will come out.:)

I'm not sure about that. I've heard from several people that there won't be anything new coming out in the way of Android phones for Verizon until the shift to the LTE network. Might be wrong, definitely wouldn't be a first. ;)