Contract Killer

EricUnLtd

Reaction score
Any thoughts on this game?

Personally, I love it! You basically work as an assassin and you can take on various assassination jobs. Through experience points, you can level up and improve your weaponry through the money you obtain from each mission.

It runs pretty good on my X. The file size is pretty large, so it's best to download over WiFi. It's a game worth trying out.

FightinTexasAggie

Reaction score
Is this not available in the market or is it just not for the OG Droid? Would love to give this game a try, looks awesome.

chasehammer

Reaction score
i enjoy it pretty well myself.

i dont like how the missions with only one target you get no money but still pretty good. now to see how deep it goes.

FightinTexasAggie

Reaction score
It wont show up in the market for me. Does anyone have the apk they could send me, if that is allowed here?

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Edit...deleted post

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Last edited:

FightinTexasAggie

Reaction score
Doesnt want to work on my Droid. Wont show up in the Market, and in the web version it says its not compatible.

OP
EricUnLtd

EricUnLtd

Reaction score
There's a new update out. It's much improved:

- More weapons.
- You get more experience points and money per contract.
- You can unlock various awards depending on what you do in the game.

entrekin

Reaction score
Any hints on getting rid of Carlos Vasquez? I've tried several times, and I never see him, but the mission ends in failure saying he got away. Mission brief says to kill only him, but I've tried both ways (trying to spot just him, and also wiping out all the bad guys first), to no avail. Any help?

OP
EricUnLtd

EricUnLtd

Reaction score
Any hints on getting rid of Carlos Vasquez? I've tried several times, and I never see him, but the mission ends in failure saying he got away. Mission brief says to kill only him, but I've tried both ways (trying to spot just him, and also wiping out all the bad guys first), to no avail. Any help?

I personally hate contracts like these. I'd say kill one of his men to get him on the run. He'll appear in view, so it's best that you try to get a good aim on him and take him out before he runs back out of view.

safari_dev

Reaction score
Cheating in Contract Killer

Wanna cheat a bit? You get unlimited money, credits, weapons and more easily with "Contract K. Trainer" from android market.
See [video=youtube;9kIQFy5v-MI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kIQFy5v-MI]YouTube - ‪Contract Killer - Money Cheat/Trainer App‬‏[/video]