Assassin's Creed: Pirates Now Available for iOS and Android

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
[video=youtube;2jLHqFygVVA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jLHqFygVVA[/video]​

It's obvious this game is more like the old school PC game Pirates, than it is the current Assassin's Creed series. Regardless of this, if you are looking for an action game that will let you engage in 16th century naval warfare with some serious fun and action, then you should check this game out. Assassin's Creed: Pirates is now available for both iOS and Android. As you can see in the video above, as you progress in wealth by stealing booty from the wrecked hulls of your conquests, you can upgrade your ship and your crew to become an even more efficient Pirate. You can even learn new combat techniques, effectively leveling up your very own personal "Dread Pirate Roberts" as you play. Here's a quick description taken from the Google Play Store:

Become one of the most feared pirates of the Caribbean in this exclusive Assassin's Creed adventure on smartphones and tablets!

Play as Alonzo Batilla, a young and ambitious captain, a pirate eager to take on the fiercest of enemies...
Break all the rules, challenge empires and make your own fortune!

ENGAGE IN BRUTAL NAVAL COMBATS
Fight in real-time naval battles all over the Caribbean Sea.
Choose from a wide range of weapons to destroy your enemies and become a true pirate legend!

BUILD UP YOUR CREW AND YOUR SHIP
Acquire the most iconic boats of the Golden Age of Piracy; ranging from the smallest gunboat to the Man O’War floating fortress
Upgrade your vessel using the massive bounty plundered from your encounters
Recruit the finest crew members and learn more than 50 new pirating techniques to become a better captain and the true master of naval combat.

DISCOVER GROUNDBREAKING 3D VISUALS ON MOBILE AND TABLETS
Changing weather conditions directly impact the gameplay and redefine every landscape.
Beware of storms and of the treacherous fog that will conceal your enemies until the last moment!
Bask in the West-Indies sunshine, admire beautiful sunsets and sail through the night along breathtaking coastlines.

EXPLORE THE IMMENSITY OF THE CARRIBEAN
Sail throughout a vast array of islands as you explore a Caribbean huge map
Enjoy more than 50 story and side missions, search for nearly one hundred treasures and lost parchments and compete with your friends for the highest bounty.

EMBARK ON AN EPIC QUEST FOR A LEGENDARY TREASURE
Live an adventure that will reveal the truth about La Buse’s mysterious lost treasure.
Cross paths with Assassins and Templars and take part in their age-old struggle.
Meet the most notorious and colorful pirates of the era, including Sam Bellamy, Ben Hornigold and Blackbeard!
Assassin’s Creed Pirates is fully compatible with tablets.
Game available in: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Russian.

We aren't too sure how or why they are using the Assassin's Creed name for this game, other than it coincides with the flavor/story of the most current game in that series. We won't fault them for cashing in on the name a bit though because this game has some great visuals and packs in quite a bit of fun. The game costs $4.99 currently. Below is a link to the Google Play Store to grab a copy for yourself.

Source: Google Play Store - Assassin's Creed Pirates

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
That's pretty awesome, but the ship battles are probably my least favorite part of Black Flag:D

Looks like a quality game though, I may have to check it out as it is AC.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
My son loves this game....good thing he doesn't know about this release...there'd be another bunch of issues to contend with lmao

Beardface

Reaction score
Its called Assassin's Creed because this is basically a direct port of the ship battle missions on Assassins Creed III, which was actually a heck of a lot more fun than I thought it would be.Think I might have to try this app out.

OP
dgstorm

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Its called Assassin's Creed because this is basically a direct port of the ship battle missions on Assassins Creed III, which was actually a heck of a lot more fun than I thought it would be.Think I might have to try this app out.

Pirates are cool!

xtor

Reaction score
Not compatible with my device? , that sucks! Im on a note 2 what gives?

8th Infantry division

rabi

Reaction score
I'd like to be able to go from phone to printer, and not need a laptop or a router in the truck. Is this possible? What FEATURE do I need to find in a printer? Or if you can recommend a printer, that works too. Trying to stay inexpensive here.

RABI>>>>>>

xtor

Reaction score
I'd like to be able to go from phone to printer, and not need a laptop or a router in the truck. Is this possible? What FEATURE do I need to find in a printer? Or if you can recommend a printer, that works too. Trying to stay inexpensive here.

RABI>>>>>>

If you have a Samsung phone you can print directly to a Samsung printer.

8th Infantry division