• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

xsylus

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Sony Xperia XA2 Ultra H4233
Voted!
Sort of a trick questions since I'm technically with Cricket but they are now owned by AT&T Prepaid.

g_what

Reaction score
Voted!

I moved to ATT from Verizon when the N5 was released. I miss Verizon, but ATT isn't horrible (relatively speaking)

ryex

Reaction score
Voted!

Been with Verizon for a long time now, mainly due to the fact I still have unlimited data!
Just wish upgrading phones wasn't so expensive.

Droid Firefighter

Reaction score
Indiana (and that is close enough for the internet
Current Phone Model
S8
Voted!

I have been on Verizon since 1993 (GTE Mobilenet who got bought out by Verizon). I switched to Sprint because I was done with paying almost $300/month for only 15 GB of data to be shared with 4 lines. I switched, added a 5th line, and now have 40 GB of data (and unlimited snail data (2G) after the 40 GB) for less than $200. That is of course with discounts and before taxes. The data rates are a little slower but not enough to get upset with. The call quality is about the same with Verizon having the edge there with the HD calling (really clear and amazing). Obviously coverage is less with Sprint but where I spend 98% of my time I get good LTE coverage. Overall I'm happy with saving the cash and not having to worry about going over on our data.

Good luck to everyone!

Last edited:

NiCE2012

Reaction score
Voted!
for Tmobile.. I have been using TMO since I got my first cell phone!

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
VOTED!

I never win anything, but why not cast a vote. I use Verizon. I have looked into switching many times, but AT&T is the only other carrier that has a strong network where I live & work; and their prices are pretty much the same as VZW so no point in switching. I travel a lot for work and have never had any issues (been to almost all 50 States & Canada) so I stick with them for the reliability mainly.

kixfan

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 20u AT&T
Twitter
kixfan
Voted!

I use AT&T because back in the day they offered me a no down payment plan where Verizon wanted $500 per line deposit. That was a long time ago and I just never bothered to try to switch. I think I would go with T-mobile over Verizon now if I were to switch.

techinv

Reaction score
Voted!

I'm on T-Mobile. Have been here for 2-3 years because I got tired of some of Verizon's silliness. I've been happy with T-Mo but not overjoyed....

Status
Not open for further replies.