contacts not showing up?

Reaction score
hello ive been having a issue with my bionic for awhile now kinda getting irritated with it. So pretty much lets say i have my mom as a contact in my phone. So today my mom sends me a text message and it says i just received a text from mom. Thats how i have her saved as a contact on my phone. So after i received it i was going to call her, so i went to my contacts to call her and she is not in there. So in order for me to call her i would have to go back to my text messages from her and click her info and call her number from there if that makes any sense. this is not just for this contact its for a couple of different ones as well. Can be very hard especially if someone is asking me for a phone number that i know i have saved but for some reason i cant seem to find it in my contacts. any idea what could be causing this?

gsDroid

Reaction score
Go to Contacts > Options > Display Options > Google > make sure at least 'System Group: My Contacts' and 'All Other Contacts' are checked. You should see her and the others now. Also, under Display Options you could open the 'Phone-only, unsynced' and check the box for 'All Contacts'.