Contacts Missing/Hidden

Knightley

Reaction score
I updated my droidX software a couple weeks ago and since then I'm noticing a problem with my contacts. Specifically, I'll goto search in my contacts for a name - the name won't be there. There will be no record of having that contact listed.

In numerous cases lately I'll be missing a contact, get the number from another source and call it on my phone, but when the call connects the name appears as if it were in the contacts. After this happens I go to check again in my contacts - no record.

Note - I'm not under any "groups" in my contacts either, it displays all of them.

Is anyone else having this issue? It's really annoying me...

BdROIDX99

Reaction score
Ive noticed this too. The vets where I board my dog when I work weekends out of town number just disappeared 2 days after I last used it. Then I went to make a doctors appt and the # is saved under "Dr firstname lastname " had some how just changed to "firstname lastname" . I've been running the same setup since blurry 0.3 came out. Every time I try a new Rom I just go back to my 03 nandroid. Wonder how many others have gone into hiding....

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App