Contacts list problem

ckmotherfugginy

Reaction score
So Ive had my droid for around 2-3 weeks now and when I first bought it I paid Verizon the extra 10$ to sync my contacts over from my old phone. Well, as soon as I synced my facebook contacts, all my old contacts from older phone disappeared. If I dial the number, the name pops up like it's still there but when I do to my contacts list, I can't click the names cause they don't show up. I went to the home screen and held my finger down, went to folders, and saw an all contacts folder. So I put that on the home screen and all my old contacts are in there, but they're not in my actual contacts list. I tried unsyncing the facebook contacts but the only contact that shows up is the one I manually put in since having my new phone. Can I fix this? It's weird that it's still on the phone and when I dial the number, say I had a contact under "dad" but now it's not in my contacts, when I dial his number, "calling dad" still shows up.

Vitticeps

Reaction score
Go to contacts, menu, display options, click on each account listed there and make sure all options are checked.

OP
C

ckmotherfugginy

Reaction score
Awesome, thank you very much sir. It turned out to be my gmail account that was doing it, not facebook like I first thought