Contacts issue

st3V3

Reaction score
So I finally got my Motorola Droid a few hours ago from a Blackberry Curve. Verizon couldn't get my contacts switched over so I had to manually do it. Got about 30 in there, played around with it some more...and now they are gone? :icon_eek: What went wrong?

PS- When I make a phone call it still has the proper name above the number I dialed. Yet my contact list has this display that reads "You don't have any contacts to display..."

xliderider

Reaction score
Go into gmail on your computer and click on the Contacts link on the left side of the screen (below your Inbox, etc.). Make sure your contacts aren't in any funny groups.

By the way, an easier way to get your contacts over from your BB would have been to export your contacts from Desktop Manager as a .csv file, then import the .csv file into your gmail account. :)

droider4life

Reaction score
Go to contacts>menu>display options and start checking the boxes and see if u can find which folder they are in. Then go to Gmail and move them into the all contacts folder I think its called

titusjewell

Reaction score
"You do not have any contacts"

I have 111 contacts on my droid x phone. But when I hit the contacts icon, I get the message, "You do not have any contacts."

But when I hit the phone-call icon, I clearly have 111 contacts to choose from. How can I fix this problem?

-T

2guys1droid

Reaction score
We know exactly how to solve the disappearing contacts problem. Check out our droid blog here: 2 Guys 1 Droid and follow the few easy steps. If you have any more questions respond or send us an email! Hope this helps.