Contact photos...

arabstar1982

Reaction score
I realize this has probably been posted somewhere on this forum, but honestly, searching through this forum never gets me anywhere, just like this time didn't. I always end up with discussions from the Droid forum, and other forums and never find an answer to my question. Sorry if this is a problem, but a way to narrow the search results would be great.

Anyway, my question is, is there a way to change the photos that are in the contact list and pop up when someone is calling, to photos other than the facebook photos? I keep trying to change my husband's picture to one I want, but it always keeps reverting back to his facebook photo. Also, I tried to delete my facebook account from the phone thinking maybe that would do it.... yeah, tells me it cant remove the account... Thanks in advance!

If he is linked to his facebook account I think the FB photo will always appear. Unlink him and keep a mobile contact for him and a FB contact. Add a photo off your phone for his contact picture and you should be fine.

Great, that worked. Thank you very much! I knew there was a way, just couldnt figure it out!

Back