Consistent problem with droids

TheMuffinman130

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Before I start, let me just say I love droids with my heart and soul and this is not to complain about the product as a whole. If I were stranded on an island with an infinite amount of one thing, it would be droid phones. The very first droid phone was my first smart phone. When that one expired, I got the droid 2, and I now have the droid 4.

Each time, I had the exact same problem. It seems as though the headphone jack is slightly too big for just about every plug I put in it. The plug will wiggle in the jack, making the phone think nothing is plugged in if the phone is moved the slightest bit. I continued to buy droids despite my extreme passion for music and frustration created by attempting to play it on these phones.

I love everything else you guys do, and I wanted to post on here to see if anyone else has had a similar problem. I don't want to keep trading in my phone to Verizon hoping the next model won't have this problem. Have a nice day =)

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Standard 3.5mm jack, I've never had a problem with it on any of the things I plug my phone into; headphones, aux in cars, and speakers

cobravnm13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
It'll do that if the headphones you use have a mic and volume control buttons. It shouldn't if you have regular 'phones.