Connected to MAC, all photos gone ?

lisaroxanne

Reaction score
Have message on phone that SD card is mounted read only. Cannnot take or view photos (only photos that show are the ones that came with phone). Under albums "camera shots (501)" and "all photos (497)", but unable to view any other than default pics.
Attempted to download pics to MAC, but no luck. How can I find my pics, and save them to my mac? Will this solve the "mounted read only" problem?
Thanks for any light you may shed on this.

L....

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Have message on phone that SD card is mounted read only. Cannnot take or view photos (only photos that show are the ones that came with phone). Under albums "camera shots (501)" and "all photos (497)", but unable to view any other than default pics.
Attempted to download pics to MAC, but no luck. How can I find my pics, and save them to my mac? Will this solve the "mounted read only" problem?
Thanks for any light you may shed on this.

L....

When you hook up to your Mac, pull down the shade on the front of the phone, select USB connection then USB Mass Storage when you hook up to your Mac. I have a Mac and I've never seen this before where it's "read only."

The other thing I would do is use your file manager to look on at your SD Card and make sure that it is not on Read only. I know you can do something like that with Root manager if you're rooted, I'm not sure that you can do that with the file manager. But take a look anyway.

OP
L

lisaroxanne

Reaction score
Thanks for your response. One problem is that the pull down does not have the option USB mass storage, only charge only HTC sync, disk drive and mobile broadband connect.

Pmoser

Reaction score
Thanks for your response. One problem is that the pull down does not have the option USB mass storage, only charge only HTC sync, disk drive and mobile broadband connect.

Disk drive is the one

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums