Lost photo tags after copy to desktop (Mac)

earnric

Reaction score
Anyone seen this? I think I'm screwed.

I took a couple hundred pics on vacation. I like the geo-tagging and 'custom' tagging feature on the X's phone -- I use them to keep track of the city (automatically) the pics were taken in -- and I create a custom tag for all the photo's for the trip. It's cool that the phone automatically adds that custom tag to all shots...

but after copying the pics to my Mac, the tags are literally gone (i.e. - if I look at the photo on my droid X now -- the city name and custom tag have disappeared! -- only the lat/long remain)

Any idea on how this could happen or how I could possibly restore the tags? I liked having each pic tagged with the city -- can I restore them somehow from the lat/long?

Serious bummer....

R

rudingyou

Reaction score
Mac digital photo recovery

Hi frnds....
You can use Mac digital photo recovery software to restore your lost photos, video, audio files from digital camera. By using recovery software you can completely recover all deleted photos without missing single file also. Before using the software, first try for the demo version. If recovery result of the demo version are satisfactory, then buy the full version. Remo Recover (Mac) Pro Edition is the best tool to recover photos from Mac. Just download the trial version.