Connect to Xbox Live

PerrinGoldeneyes

Reaction score
Hello, new to these forums :).

So I have an X2, and I downloaded PDAnet so I could share my 3g with my computer, and through it, to my xbox. Problem is, I don't have a crossover cable. So I have my computer and xbox connected to a router but I cant figure out how to share the internet over the routers network.

So basically the internet needs to go from my phone, to my computer, to my router, to my xbox. Is this possible?

TheJuan

Reaction score
Hey if you have wireless on your xbox 360 (adaptor or internal) you can use an app called FoxFi with your x2 to create a hotspot and connect to it. If no wireless then connect to the hotspot with your laptop an then go ethernet laptop to xbox. After that bridge your networks turn on xbox and walaa! Also with pdanet tap on wireless hot spot mode and it will give you the link to download foxfi.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
hey if you have wireless on your xbox 360 (adaptor or internal) you can use an app called foxfi with your x2 to create a hotspot and connect to it. If no wireless then connect to the hotspot with your laptop an then go ethernet laptop to xbox. After that bridge your networks turn on xbox and walaa! Also with pdanet tap on wireless hot spot mode and it will give you the link to download foxfi.

+1

droid razr maxximized!!!! Prepare to be vanquished!!!