Congratulations to Miami1683

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Miami1683.jpg

jimmariner.jpg

You know what they say, if you don't know what to do with someone who stinks at their job, the best thing to do is promote them. Looks like it happens on DF too.

Just kidding, congratulations Miami1683. You totally deserve this, and you're a very fair and hard working behind the scenes making DF the #1 Droid site out there.

Note:

I had to edit this because I got a PM from JimMariner which I will cut and paste below:

Dear Vulcan1600Rider:

If you don't want to be banned from DroidForums by me, you better acknowledge the fact I am also an administrator with my picture too. I swing a mighty ban stick around here now.

JimMariner

==========================
There ya go JimMariner, am I safe now?

Hey, congratulations to you too, I honestly didn't know you were also named a new Administrator. You're also one of the truly good guys who deserves it and a valuable asset to the DroidForums.

Last edited:

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
hell yeah Miami! i know that most of the important info i get from DF usually comes from this guy right here...

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys! I apprecaite that!

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Congrats! I've been a member of this form for less than a month and your help and support have been excellent! Thanks and best wishes in your promotion.

Mike