Welcome back hook, good to have you here:D

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

OP
hookbill

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome back hook. Good to see you posting again!

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

Guidot, I heard that you knew who I was but never really spoke to me. Funny, if we didn't talk I certainly remembered you. I'm sure we will talk more in the future.

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Welcome BK hook glad to have you BK bro

Sent from my Triumph using DroidForums

WERA689

Administrator
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
One+ One, Nexus 5
Welcome back, hook. I'm proud to have helped you come back...you've been missed around here! DancingNexus

OP
hookbill

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't know if it' my wifi or the forum but I can's seem to multi quote so everyone from one true rebel to Wozzy. Thanks very much I do appreciate your welcome back.

dustyfeathers

Reaction score
yay! Welcome back. I've always appreciated your candor and common sense approach, to well.......just about everything.

OP
hookbill

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
yay! Welcome back. I've always appreciated your candor and common sense approach, to well.......just about everything.

Yeah, I do try to use common sense and I'm out front, I call it as I see it. But when I'm wrong I'll admit it, that's happened a lot. Hey, nobody is perfect. Thank you for the welcome.

OP
hookbill

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Anyone that post a positive comment gets a like, I just figured out how that works. Chances are if you post a negative comment you'll get a like as well since my spirits are good. I will keep a little tab of names though, just in case……j/k

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome back hook .. nice to have you back now the hook thread count threads will make sense again :)

OP
hookbill

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
hook and CK back reminds me of when the forums were still young :p

CK is young. I'm the old one.

You know thing about it. We only had really one phone to talk about it. But what a popular phone it was. Apple did well with iPhone but you got to give Google kudos for breaking in so well with Android.

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
CK is young. I'm the old one.

You know thing about it. We only had really one phone to talk about it. But what a popular phone it was. Apple did well with iPhone but you got to give Google kudos for breaking in so well with Android.

yep i remember when all the roms were that one phone. back in the day you used to beg for a new thread on here.. now you cant keep up .. i will be at my 1111 post before too long .. i will then dig a thread out of grave so to speak .. :)