Well here is one annoucement

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
New Admin
Well after careful consideration of what we needed to do to grow DF and move it in the right direction. We recently reached out to one of the most important pieces of the mod team to offer a promotion. After he considered if he had the time to do it we would like to welcome

profilepic88_1.gif
cereal killer
w.png
user_offline.gif

Administrator

To our admin team!!!!

I am sure everyone here will welcome this change with open arms as I have and Jim has too. CK has earned his spot here and the respect of the members and the staff alike. I couldn't think of a better addition to this team at all. Like with the rest of our staff of the Admin team CK will have permissions to go to the other sites as well. Though like me DF is his home and I am sure he will be here more than there.

Just so we all know who the admins are for our Android forums

Cereal Killer :)
JimMariner :)
Wera :)
BackNBlack :)
Miami1683 :)

any of us can help you guys and Gals,with most of your needs and if not we will get it fixed asap through a different Admin!!!

and of course Dan. John , and Doug,. With out them none of DF or our sister sites would be possible.

So please join me in welcoming Ck to the Admin staff. It's my honor to introduce him to you and my pleasure to work beside him here on DF!!

thanks Ck for all you do welcome to the Admin team!!!

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I will say the same I said earlier - You are well deserving and I know with this new position you will bring great things to the Forum and Community - Congratulations C/K

dispatch1054

Reaction score
Hey that's terrific news! Way to go CK!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
Congrats CK!!! I know you will do us proud!!!

WenWM

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
New Admin
Well after careful consideration of what we needed to do to grow DF and move it in the right direction. We recently reached out to one of the most important pieces of the mod team to offer a promotion. After he considered if he had the time to do it we would like to welcome

profilepic88_1.gif
cereal killer
w.png
user_offline.gif

Administrator

To our admin team!!!!

I am sure everyone here will welcome this change with open arms as I have and Jim has too. CK has earned his spot here and the respect of the members and the staff alike. I couldn't think of a better addition to this team at all. Like with the rest of our staff of the Admin team CK will have permissions to go to the other sites as well. Though like me DF is his home and I am sure he will be here more than there.

Just so we all know who the admins are for our Android forums

Cereal Killer :)
JimMariner :)
Wera :)
BackNBlack :)
Miami1683 :)

any of us can help you guys and Gals,with most of your needs and if not we will get it fixed asap through a different Admin!!!

and of course Dan. John , and Doug,. With out them none of DF or our sister sites would be possible.

So please join me in welcoming Ck to the Admin staff. It's my honor to introduce him to you and my pleasure to work beside him here on DF!!

thanks Ck for all you do welcome to the Admin team!!!
Good job CK... I remember you emailed me a couple of times with fixes and tips and I thought you were already an Administrator, but I guess now you actually are one.
Well hope this is what you wanted, and will be talking to you soon.
Wen

lockman

Reaction score
Congrats CK, and it appears a belated congrats to backinblack. When did that happen?

Sent from my Droid

W

WERA689

Fantastic news! Congratulations, CK, well earned and well deserved. I'm proud for ya.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Congratulations again CK....I need to keep my post count going. :)

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Thanks Miami and everyone!! You all and these forums/members are like familia : )

I hope to serve everyone just as well as the current admins.

Thanks again!!!

Sent from my Droid

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Congratulations Cereal Killer. You deserve it. :)

Trying out Sprint for a month. Sent from my Evo using Tapatalk. 4G is pointless when you don't live in one of the few available network areas.