Congrats to BK and Preach2k

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
It's been a while since I had the pleasure of posting an article on the news section. And I am proud to be able to use this to announce a few upgrades. First, I want to congratulate @bkdodger as our new DF admin. He has continued to make an effort to not only post here but on our sister forum as well. So definitely an upgrade.

The second upgrade will be adding @Preach2k to the SMOD team. He has been contributing to the news section for some time, and now is the time he should be rewarded for it.

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
A double post is about to happen, but I did not want to take away from the OP, so this is a separate post. For many of you, you guys see this thread through the eyes of TT, so you will not notice the change. But a change has been made as I will no longer be an official Admin on DF. This is not because of anything in regards to any punishments or punitive actions. I actually chose to take the step back. I made the decision officially last week. Some of you already know, but I decided to start my own site and begin dabbling in content creation. I still have a lot of learning and growing there, but I am truly excited about the process. Unfortunately, the process has left little time to truly do my duties here as a full-time staff member. And because of the respect I have for this site, something I have repeatedly expressed on numerous occasions, I felt that it would only be fair for the members and the staff for me to allow someone else to fulfill the role. The DF community, though small now, will always be home for me and is credited with providing the spark that led me down the path to even be able to create something. And to this, I will be forever grateful.
My role will mainly be as a regular member. I will still be around to say "what's up" in the OT threads. So I won't be a stranger.

Congrats again to both @bkdodger and @Preach2k for their promotions. BK will join @Jonny Kansas in continuing to lead DF from the admin standpoint, and Preach will join the Mod team.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Congrats & good luck all around.

PC, thank you for all of your hard work on DF over the years & I won't even bother saying goodbye, because I know we'll keep in touch.

BK & Preach, welcome to your new roles & thank you for agreeing to take on more responsibility here.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

kixfan

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 20u AT&T
Twitter
kixfan
Congratulations to you both on your promotions. Also best of luck pc747 on your new project. I'd love to check it out in the future. Thanks for everything you have done here.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey

bruben7886

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Congrats & good luck all around.

PC, thank you for all of your hard work on DF over the years & I won't even bother saying goodbye, because I know we'll keep in touch.

BK & Preach, welcome to your new roles & thank you for agreeing to take on more responsibility here.

Holy cow! JK... You still around!?
Glad to hear about you! So.... The rumors of alien abduction are greatly

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Holy cow! JK... You still around!?
Glad to hear about you! So.... The rumors of alien abduction are greatly

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
Haha! I'm still lurking in the shadows. Traded my cushy desk job that gave me the opportunity to sit on the internet most of the day for a job in the trades, but I still check in here. I've been working in an area with no data connection & terrible cell service all week. Ha!