Computers wont recognize my phone

Anjel

Reaction score
I just got a note II and had it flashed from Sprint to Cricket and everything works well but when I connect it to a computer it says that the drivers didn't down load so I went and downloaded the drivers from Samsung and now my phone is only recognized as a modem please help I am so frustrated

crmcsh01

Reaction score
I just got a note II and had it flashed from Sprint to Cricket and everything works well but when I connect it to a computer it says that the drivers didn't down load so I went and downloaded the drivers from Samsung and now my phone is only recognized as a modem please help I am so frustrated

You need to put it back into mtp mode, when it was flashed to cricket, they left it in diagnostic mode, dial ##3242# and select "mtp and adb" unplug it and plug it back in and you'll be good to go

borislavbaros

Reaction score
Check on USB connection setting, it might be selected media or mass storage change it ask on connecting. If not solved, open device manager on ur PC and uninstall your mobile phone driver and restart it and then connect your phone.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
Check on USB connection setting, it might be selected media or mass storage change it ask on connecting. If not solved, open device manager on ur PC and uninstall your mobile phone driver and restart it and then connect your phone.

Welcome to the Forum

Please be sure not to post any third party links without approval. Thanks