Coin Available for Pre-Order for $50.00

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
So far the only place i've seen a taking PayPal was Home Depot. Like everything, its a matter of time for other to adopt this type of payment
Dollar general takes PayPal.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
Sounds very cool! The only problem with Google Wallet, ISIS and others is there still aren't that many places (especially brick & morter) that are set up to use them yet. Which us ridiculous considering how long it's been out. I would definitely use Coin since I don't carry a wallet, this would be perfect.

tap'n on my S5

You can get a plastic card for Google Wallet. I've never even set up tap to pay on my phone. I load up the account and swipe that card. Transactions post immediately and its easy to track what I've spent on my phone compared to the bank where some things take days to even register as a charge.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I been hooked on Google wallet . one of my favorite feature of the card is when you swipe it you get a notification most of the time before the merchant prints the receipt. They go to have me the receipt and I show them my phone showing that I already have one. I love the reaction I get when I do that. Also use it to send money to friends (ie they at a store and see a deal I can send them the money and tell them to pick me some up and I'll get it from them later).

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2

Macktion

DF News Team
Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I did order one of these a few months ago. I intend on doing a write up eventually, but for now, my issue with other options is that only very few places in my region are NFC capable. So that limits things.

Swyped from my Yoga 8

MissionImprobable

Silver Member
Reaction score
Very cool concept overall. Certainly would be even more viable if the price were to come down some. I think what was suggested above would be great, integration/partnership with a company like paypal that could really help to get it out there to consumers at a better overall price.

OP
cereal killer

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
I did order one of these a few months ago. I intend on doing a write up eventually, but for now, my issue with other options is that only very few places in my region are NFC capable. So that limits things.

Swyped from my Yoga 8
Really looking forward to your review. Off Topic how you do like that Yoga 8? I almost purchased one and think they are incredible.

Macktion

DF News Team
Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
It is my favorite all around Tablet. Powerful enough to do anything I want, with enough longevity to go anywhere I need.

Sent from my XT1034 using Tapatalk