CM7 Thunderbolt kernals and radios!!

S

shaiknbaik

Hi i am rather new to cm7 on the thunderbolt and i wanted to get the most performance and battery life out of it. So i was wondering what you guys prefer and what you are running (version,kernal,radio) also what your battery life is like? thank you:)

ronimous

Reaction score
I'm running 1.6 and the 2.5 radio. After flashing about 6 ROMs I've stuck with this one but I'm considering bailing on it. I like the wireless tether but the battery drain is a deal breaker. I'm getting about 12 hours out of the extended battery on 3G with wifi and gps turned off. Battery monitor says cell standby and phone idle combined kill 70% of my battery. Another issue is the phone now drops the data connection randomly and often. Just loses it all together. Why? I have no idea.

Love the CM7 features, hate the battery drain. Thinking of going back to Liquid Gingersense, but I don't want to.

OP
S

shaiknbaik

ya my battery was doing good for the the first few days but today i got 5 hours our of it with almost no use 80% was idle and phone.. what is the best rom for some battery life and reliability?