Clockwork mod quick question.. please help

aviator122

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm fairly new to all this, and I just got the clockwork recovery mod on my droid 2. I know you can access it by hitting reboot into recovery from rom manager, but it a custom rom makes it so it won't boot, how else can I load the cw mod? My friend said something about holding something during the boot will load it up. Is this true, and if so what should I hold to access it? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

lizard

Reaction score
Open d2 bootstrap recovery app and select reboot recovery. Or, power phone off. Power it back on, after you see the M logo pull the battery then put it back in. You should then boot into cwm. Surprised rm wont let you. Have you rebooted the phone since installing the app?

Sent from my Squidlied Droid2 using Droid Forums app.....

OP
A

aviator122

Reaction score
Open d2 bootstrap recovery app and select reboot recovery. Or, power phone off. Power it back on, after you see the M logo pull the battery then put it back in. You should then boot into cwm. Surprised rm wont let you. Have you rebooted the phone since installing the app?

That's not wht I meant, rom manager does work, but if it ever doesn't I wanna know how to access cwm. I've bootstrapped the recovery and everything and have accessed cwm from rom manager, but if my phone gets bootlooped or if it won't load for any reason, I wanna know how to get to cwm so I can restore it.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

lizard

Reaction score
Use the pull the battery method I described.