Circles Widget Text Notification Keeps Re-Checking Itself

smuckers

Reaction score
I use go sms.. I've tried disabling stock sms app also.. It will not allow texts to come through.. Did that with ics also.. So it's best to just turn off the notifications on stock app if you want to use a 3rd party sms.. I also have no issues with the circle widgets since jb..

madhusker

Reaction score
Note - Factory reset doesn't fix anything. Does however waste a lot of time setting it back up! :angry:

karibou

Reaction score
Since installing jb on razr m it has not happened.. Was able to re install go sms and it does not recheck itself.. With the razr hd and hd maxx jb on the way hopefully it'll fix yours too..
God, I can't wait until my update arrives. This is driving me nuts.

bigbadwulff

Reaction score
The whole Circle thing takes up too much room anyway. I can see the battery symbol in notification bar and the weather doesn't have a radar and that makes it useless to me. And when I get a friend that sends a funny but "not for everyone's eyes" text and a it pops up on the screen? I mean come on, who thought this was a good idea :). Gonna give it it's due, but I can see me deleting the Circles and going to either Sense clock or Make Your own Clock app.