Circle clock widget

jhom

Reaction score
I'm wondering if anyone has been able to get the Motorola Circle clock widget onto their Bionic? I like the design of the widget and would like to get and install it on my Bionic. Any advice?

2THEXTRM

Reaction score
It is very close to the stock Moto widget and looks really good. Be nice if it showed 1% battery increments and wind direction though.

Guess I'll stick to my boring Go Weather EX widget for now until a Dev figures out how to port the actual Moto widget.

Sent from my Supasonic Bionic!

unbesorgt

Reaction score
There are a couple of ways to get the true Moto circles widget. The main limitation is that it will only run on the new Moto launcher. Both methods require root.

1) Install the Razr M launcher, Circles widget, weather widget, and other optional apps from the Razr M. Link here. (Instructions are for the Razr, but I have tested them on my Bionic and they work fine. Some apps are named slightly different but it's easy to figure out.)

2) Install the custom ROM Icarus HD. Link here. Requires Safestrap. I have not personally tried this one but lots of Bionic users on that forum are running it.

OP
jhom

jhom

Reaction score
There are a couple of ways to get the true Moto circles widget. The main limitation is that it will only run on the new Moto launcher. Both methods require root.

1) Install the Razr M launcher, Circles widget, weather widget, and other optional apps from the Razr M. Link here. (Instructions are for the Razr, but I have tested them on my Bionic and they work fine. Some apps are named slightly different but it's easy to figure out.)

2) Install the custom ROM Icarus HD. Link here. Requires Safestrap. I have not personally tried this one but lots of Bionic users on that forum are running it.

Thanks for the links. It looks like I have to give up Nova Launcher and/or flash another ROM to use the widget. I'm not interested in doing this right now. Maybe as I get tired for the newness of ICS, I'll try one of the methods.

unbesorgt

Reaction score
Thanks for the links. It looks like I have to give up Nova Launcher and/or flash another ROM to use the widget. I'm not interested in doing this right now. Maybe as I get tired for the newness of ICS, I'll try one of the methods.

That was my problem with it -- I missed Nova Prime and being able to set custom icons, etc. I ended up switching back to Nova and HD Widgets. It's too bad we can't have the best of both worlds.