This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Haha..sorry.. mis understood. No, the clock widget is not part of the leaks...I'm pretty sure it's only on the newly released phones like the RAZR M..and has a few other functions.
I have tried the one clock app and although it looks the same as the one, its not. It does not have the same functionality as the actual circle widget found on the razor m. You can turn the clock circle around for an analog clock, the battery circle around to add secondary Widgets to main clock, and you can flip weather around to add additional cities.
I have tried the one clock app and although it looks the same as the one, its not. It does not have the same functionality as the actual circle widget found on the razor m. You can turn the clock circle around for an analog clock, the battery circle around to add secondary Widgets to main clock, and you can flip weather around to add additional cities.
I also noticed that I was unable to go to the alarm/timer page by touching the clock. Touching anywhere on the widget takes one to the customization page, but I wasn't able to get it to respond to another application.