Chrome to Phone

Nick177th

Reaction score
Does anyone know where to get the "Chrome to Phone" extension for the Chrome browser? It's not on the Google Chrome extensions page. I had it but, when I updated to Froyo yesterday and was finally able to d/l the "chrome to phone" app on my Droid yesterday, the extension wouldn't push anything to my phone. It gave me an error saying, "error, remove old extension and get newer version" or something to that respect.

I removed the old extension from my chrome browser and now I can't find anywhere to d/l it from. I got it originally from Droid life or andriod and me or Phandroid. Or maybe even from the Droid forums but, I can't find a link anywhere now. Any help would be greatly appreciated. And yes, I know I can use "Linkpush". Just wanted to try chrome to phone.

OP
Nick177th

Nick177th

Reaction score

Viper323

Reaction score
No offense but a 2 second google of "chrome to phone" turned up the answer to your question as the #1 result...

Viper323

Reaction score
Last edited:
OP
Nick177th

Nick177th

Reaction score
No offense but a 2 second google of "chrome to phone" turned up the answer to your question as the #1 result...

No offense taken but, it's not there. I did that last night about 10 times. It's not there.

OP
Nick177th

Nick177th

Reaction score

dmacleo, thanks but, that site only has the .apk for the device. It doesn't have the extension for the browser.

Right underneath the apk's is a crx file

EDIT:
Direct Link: chrometophone-extension-v1.1.crx - chrometophone - Chrome to Phone Extension (Chrome Extension) v1.1 Pre-release - Project Hosting on Google Code

Thanks. I didn't notice that that was a .crx

Big Lou

Reaction score
You can also get a Firefox extension called Send To Phone which does the same thing.

dan j

Reaction score
Is the Chrome extension available? I keep getting a can't verify signature failure.

Thankjs