Google Chrome to Phone for Android

asforel

Reaction score
icon_thumb.png
Chrome to Phone isn’t a new product — I’ve been using it since May. Chrome to Phone is a simple combination of a Chrome extension and Android application that allows you to click one button in your browser, and sync what you were viewing right to your Android phone to be check out at a later time.dancedroid

Reading a news article but need to head out the door to drive to work? Simply click the Chrome to Phone button on your Chrome browser, launch the Chrome to Phone application on your Android device at work, and it immediately takes you to the webpage you were viewing at home so you can pick up right where you left off. I use this feature all the time, and assume many of you would as well.

Google Chrome to Phone lets you easily share links, maps, and currently selected phone numbers and text between your computer running Chrome and your phone.

Very handy! When using your computer’s browser, right-click on an image/link & send that link/image to phone. I used it just now to send an .mp3 link of a 101Mb DJ set to my phone – very simple! Very little hassle…
icon_smile.gif