Choosing which email account to check?

Padawan

Reaction score
I have my Eris monitoring my Google, Yahoo, and Exchange email accounts. I am using the stock email app that came with the Eris. When I tap the email app, it always brings up my Exchange account. Is it possible to have the app display the list of email accounts so that I can choose which account I want to look at?

Thanks so much,
Padawan :)

P.S. Yahoo now seems to be working on my Eris. Yayyyyy!

3nd0Man

Reaction score
When you enter the mail app, I've found that it goes to the email account you first setup using the application. From what I know of this phone, there's two options for you:
#1 Use the little drop down arrow next to the email account at the top of the mail application, and it will bring up the "select account" menu. It's a tiny button and may be hard to hit.
#2 Create a shortcut for each of your desired email inboxes on one of the screens. By clicking "Add shortcut" and then "Mail Inbox", you will be given a list of your email accounts. By selecting one of them, you will be given a shortcut to that account's inbox. The limitations on the shortcut names create a strong incentive to give short, descriptive names to your email accounts when initially adding/setting them up.

OP
P

Padawan

Reaction score
Hi 3nd0Man,

That worked perfectly! Thank you so much!

Padawan