Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
$3 charger on a $600 device....No Thanks

Fedz84

Reaction score
I have a car charger that Verizon gave me for my LG Env Touch (model MICUSBVPC). Now i will be getting the phone in a couple days but do you think that'll be fine for the TB or do you need something with more quality?

shortsxit

Reaction score
I have a car charger that Verizon gave me for my LG Env Touch (model MICUSBVPC). Now i will be getting the phone in a couple days but do you think that'll be fine for the TB or do you need something with more quality?

Is it a Verizon branded charger with a micro USB connection? If so, you'll be fine.

LHLXD

Reaction score
I went with this car charger. Some complain about getting non OEM from the default seller listed. But you can just click the "New" list and select amazon as the seller, it's only 5.15$ and eligible for prime. It came with the 29.99$ sticker on the top as well.

Amazon.com: Verizon Vehicle Charger with USB Port: Cell Phones & Accessories

Followed what he said and couldnt be happier with the purchase. a $29.99 car charger for $5.15 was unbelievable at first and too good to be true, but once I got it, i was surprised that it was the original charger and not some OEM-like charger. Just dont buy it from OEM Shop. Heard some people say that even though they post a picture on amazon, their product once ship to you does not have any verizon branded logo. Just a heads up.