Charging times??

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
When I got mine, it was at 50% which is normal. It took probably around 20-30 minutes to do the other 50%. Might be off by a couple minutes as I was in a meeting and time was flying by.

kevind

Reaction score
Really? Wow.. I got mine at around 50% and it took about 3 hours to get the next 50!

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Idk it felt like only 20-30 minutes.. god if it was really 2-3 hours.. wow.

wsbsteven

Reaction score
It took a long time (it felt like a long time) to gain 20% battery life. By that time I disconnected it as I wanted to play with it more.

kevind

Reaction score
Lol well I was messing around with it at the same time and I used the dock to charge while hooked up to my computer. Maybe that's why?

Inundated

Reaction score
Mine seems to charge pretty quickly...though I haven't gone to 100% yet. I used some of the 50%-ish, got it down to about 20-30, plugged in the car charger, and it didn't take long to get to 60%.

Here on the AC, it went from 15% to 20% here in about 10 minutes. Oh, and I'm doing streaming audio. :D

rlb

Reaction score
Mine charged to 100% fairly quickly this morning (maybe an hour or 2? I was working so I didnt pay too much attention) but I had to charge it again when I got home, it was down to 15% about 10 hours later. I didnt think I was plaing with it that much

smhodges

Reaction score
How long should it take to charge this thing??
My husband and I got the exact same phones at the exact same time. Mine when down to the 15% warning level takes about 40 minutes to fully recharge. His takes about 3 - 4 hours. I've checked every setting I can find...nothing is different. We've both used his charger, and have both used my charger. No difference. Hmmm...haven't tried swapping the batteries. Maybe I'll do that next.