Change Battery Icons

BodyBagz

Reaction score
Ok...call me stupid if ya have to, but I am about to pull out my hair here..

I swapped themes from UD to Linear just to get a look at how Linear paired with my overall set-up. Needless to say, the theme is nice, useable and all, but it doesnt strike me quite as muc as UD does, so I swapped back.

Now, the problem is, I had installed the Circle Battery Indicators from the Liberty Toolbox, and now when I try, it does not swap. I am left with the default indicator from UD theme....so, what gives?

I have already cleared cache on the phone and the SD card...any other ideas? Thanks in advance....

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score
Your not gonna like what I have to say.

You may have to run a nandroid from before either theme and then reinstall the original 1.5 ROM zip WITHOUT wiping. I had to do this to get rid of some leftover BigDX theme when I installed Linear.

The reason you have to run the original ROM zip without wiping is for some reason a nandroid by itself causes you to lose service.

//Tap'd on CM8's DX\\

danCBR1Krr

Reaction score
Same issue here.

@chkmate You're right I don't like your answer but thanks for the info.

OP
BodyBagz

BodyBagz

Reaction score
Thanks Chkmate...and I dont like the suggestion, but I may wind up doing it if there is no other option...

OP
BodyBagz

BodyBagz

Reaction score
Installing back up now...

Back up installed. So far, no issues and the back up includes the circle battery scale.

Checkmate, exactly what "service" is not supposed to work? Phone, data?

Last edited: