casio commando

jkstraw

Reaction score
hi all
new to the site. love this! already solved one issue i was having.

have the new casio commando droid...so far pretty good. that being said...can anyone help me on how to zoom in and out when in the camera mode? simple i know....but tried everything with no success.3

thx
jkstraw

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
hi all

have the new casio commando droid...so far pretty good. that being said...can anyone help me on how to zoom in and out when in the camera mode? simple i know....but tried everything with no success.3

thx
jkstraw

welcome to the forum. not sure about the casio but my global uses the volume keys on the side of the device. or try pinch to zoom.

sent from the Hawaiian D2G

bulletproofcj7

Reaction score
I have the same issue. There is a zoom function with a slide bar but I can't figure out how to use it. I just tried the volume keys after reading this thread but they did not work .
So far this issue and having no speed dial are the only issues i've found.

Chuck White

Reaction score
hi all

thx
jkstraw
I have the same problem, leading me to believe the lack of camera zoom is either a software bug, or a hardware design issue. Either way, I'm surprised no online reviews have picked on the Commando camera not zooming! Not a deal-breaker, but it's annoying.

OP
J

jkstraw

Reaction score
Zoom go to pic quality setting....will not zoom on 5m pixels. Zoom enabled when on 3m or less pixels

Chuck White

Reaction score
Zoom go to pic quality setting....will not zoom on 5m pixels. Zoom enabled when on 3m or less pixels

Thanks jkstraw for your reply, but even down at 1 megapixel, the zoom is still only 2x. Nothing spectacular about that.