Carwin was robbed.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Argh darn it!! You spoiled it for me :( and damn it! If carwin lost then I'm pissed :( ;)

I'm with you although this isn't the case but I time shift everything I watch. I still don't have all the season finales watched yet. Somebody spoiled Survivor for me like this a couple of weeks back.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I was able to watch this fight on my Droid via Flash Player yesterday. I don't really care for Lesnar, but I must say, he showed great Heart and Sportsmanship in his comeback Victory over Shane Carwin, who I was really hoping would win. You can bet on Carwin/Lesnar 2 as Brocks next fight...or very soon in the future.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb

techRob

Reaction score
proof has been given already. People on this thread have droids and watched the fight.
LMAO :rofl3: good stuff!

hookbill said:
I'm with you although this isn't the case but I time shift everything I watch. I still don't have all the season finales watched yet. Somebody spoiled Survivor for me like this a couple of weeks back.
I saw the fight before coming on here, but I agree.

If someone is to post RESULTS to a sporting event (or anything that might resemble a SPOILER), please be kind enough to leave that part out of the subject of the thread, and put in caps: SPOILER-ALERT (or just simply SPOILER) or something - as a warning to those who haven't seen said event. I hate walking into those myself, or even catching 2 words in a thread title such as: carwin robbed - instantly tells me the end result.

..again, I saw the event already, so this one doesn't effect me much, but I woulda been pretty ticked if i accidentally strolled past that subject title and hadn't watched it yet (because it was a fight I had been looking forward to for over a year). So, maybe we can start some "common courtesy" with events / information that can potentially be spoiled?

:icon_ banana:Just a thought:icon_ banana:

OP
Vulcan1600

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Maybe someone in the audience had a droid in their pocket so it's really not off topic.
Sorry a bit of a stretch. Carry on.

then show proof of a Droider in the audience

If you don't like the subject, Stay out of the Thread...It's that simple.
I love how he is challenging 3 different mods in this off-topic discussion!

As for Lesnar/Carwin 2, yes it will happen, but I thought they said after the fight Saturday night the #1 contender would be next. I suspect the winner of that (Lesnar) will fight Carwin again the next time. Carwin has to work on endurance for the next fight.

techRob

Reaction score
Carwin / Lesnar 2 won't happen for a while. First up will be Cain vs. Brock (can't spell Cains last name) :( .... then, unless something changes, Dos Santos vs Lesnar (lol, funny how we already count Cain out)...then 1 or 2 others possibly before Carwin gets a second shot - possibly even Mir if he can get passed one or two "name" opponents first. :D