Carwin was robbed.

jookyone

Reaction score
Lesnar VS Carwin 2 I am sure is already being talked about. Carwin was literally a clean shot or two away from making Lesnar look like a fool.

That's pretty much the story for every heavyweight bout... all of those guys are massive and can end it in one punch. That what makes this more incredible from Lesnars part... being smart enough to cover up right. I want to see the guy lose, but Carwin just wasn't the guy to do it.

techRob

Reaction score
I gotta say...overall this has been one of the best UFC..errr...MMA cards I've watched IN A LOOOOONG time :D ... I kinda wish the Brock / Carwin fight would have gone at least 3 rounds; has Brock made it to round three yet at all?? (aside from the Herring fight...which I just leave at the fact he was trying to put Herring in his place; not just beat him, but control him - jackassery aside, that fight was pretty poetic too, with all the backroom talk that went on and all)

OP
Vulcan1600

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yea Lesnar was a lot more subdued in his interview with Rogan. I guess Coors also didn't pay him enough this time. Maybe he is a changed man.....not, although he did seem to have respect for Carwin which was sort of surprising.

Since this is OFF TOPIC - am I the only one who can't wait to see The Replacements?

OP
Vulcan1600

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

techRob

Reaction score
Since this is OFF TOPIC - am I the only one who can't wait to see The Replacements?

The Expendables (2010) ;)

Whoot, can't wait to see that movie!
Co-Signed! :D I've been psyched for this movie for the past year or two. Soo many big names in one show...i have to laugh at the irony of the title, and the stars that are in it (and their careers - most of them aren't too relavent anymore it seems, but they're trying to stay in it) ;) i love 'em all, really i do :)

ricepuddin

Reaction score
I think if Carwin works on his ground game, he will have a real shot next time around. and i agree with whoever said best card most of the fights where pretty damn fast pace