CarHome app Help

jbuccolo

Reaction score
Hello All, I am new to droidforums, this is my first post. I have a verizon motorola droid.

My question is about the carhome app.

When I am navigating with the car dock (sedido, read on here that it was the best) and I receive a call, how can I answer the call and keep navigating with the phone in the dock. do i need a bluetooth? will the carhome app close once I answer the call. ? is there an app for this ?

Thanks in advance,

- JB

Mike V

Reaction score
The car home app will not close after you answer the call, it will continue to run in the background and kick in when needed.

I was driving while listening to mp3's on my Droid being played through my car's stereo system (via an FM transmitter) while at the same time Navigating with the Car Home app. I also had a blue-tooth headset on.

I was curious to see how it all worked together so I had my wife call me and the call came through my bluetooth like it should and the music stopped playing while I was on the call. The music continued when I hang-up. When we came to point where we needed to turn the navigation system kicked in and the music stopped while the directions were being giving through the car stereo system speakers. When the navigation voice finished giving directions the music started right back up. It all worked together flawlessly. :icon_ banana:

Hope that helps

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
:welcome: to the forum BOTH of you :D it's so nice to see someone's first post ever...helping a fellow droider :D