car radio app?

ericcsong

Reaction score
was wondering if there was an app that would allow you to listen to your music library through a specific radio station? you pick an arbitrary station and you can then play your music through that station. I don't have blutooth in my car so this would be a neat app.

coondogg97

Reaction score
You would need to buy an FM transmitter. There is no app that will allow you to broadcast FM frequencies.

jefbystereo

Reaction score
Yeah, its a hardware limitation. I just bought a blackberry bluetooth gateway so I could get my tunes in my car.

skidemn

Reaction score
Bluetooth add-on with music and handsfree

was wondering if there was an app that would allow you to listen to your music library through a specific radio station? you pick an arbitrary station and you can then play your music through that station. I don't have blutooth in my car so this would be a neat app.

If you are one of the lucky people that drive a vehicle for which Scosche makes a Bluetooth adapter, you can stream audio from your phone via Bluetooth and take calls hands-free with one of these kits:
Bluetooth Accessories BlueFusion
Key Features:
- Plays calls through the factory stereo system
- Caller ID displays on the screen
- Answer and hang-up buttons located on the steering wheel and stereo
- DSP echo cancellation ensures a crystal clear conversation
- Automatically pairs with your phone when powered on
- Voice dialing with compatible Bluetooth cellular phones
- Installs in minutes without cutting or splicing factory wiring
- Compatible with A2DP streaming audio devices

They are mainly for select GM, Toyota and Honda radios but I think they have a universal one for aftermarket radios too.