Car dock with FM Transmitter/Charger for Droid Bionic?

Livin PA

Reaction score
Hey guys, I am wondering if you could recommend a car dock for my Motorola Droid Bionic that not only charges but offers an FM transmitter? I found one on Amazon supposedly made for the Droid Bionic but people say the charger doesn't line up properly. So please if you have any suggestions please share them. I am looking at a target price of $20-$30 as this is for my work van and not my personal vehicle, still I will consider more expensive options if necessary. Thanks. :)

Edit: I am looking for one that mounts at the lighter socket and not on the windshield or dash.

Last edited:
Reaction score
The setup i have is a little pricey, but i like it. I have the Satechi Bluetooth Hands-free Car Stereo Fm Transmitter, and the bionic car dock. I also use the best buy rocketfish charger to charger to charge the phone rather than the USB on the bluetooth adapter because it charges faster.

OP
L

Livin PA

Reaction score
Yeah I am starting to think unless I want to spend big money a good solution doesn't really exist for me. I think I am just going to drop some coin on the extended battery since I really needed it before I even had this idea, get another car charger which I can find on the internet for under $5 and get the Coby FM transmitter on Amazon for $20. My friend has that model for his car so I know it works good. I wouldn't mind spending that kind of money for my own personal vehicle but my personal vehicle has the Ford Sync system so all that stuff is built in already.