Can't wipe battery stats in clockwork for spare battery on aosop liberty

deadlift425

Reaction score
I picked up a spare battery for my droid x. Rather than get an extended, I wanted to be able to swap batteries on the go without worrying about plugging in the charger.

However, I am at a standstill in how i get the phone to recalibrate the settings for a fully charged spare battery(using a wall battery charger). I have tried to boot into clockwork recovery, wiped cache, cleared battery stats, and rebooted. Phone restarts, and nothing changes.

Any suggestions? By the way, the spare battery is a new stock b5hx moto battery.

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
You can download Battery Calibration from the market.

CM74DX

OP
deadlift425

deadlift425

Reaction score
I have that application from Aosop Liberty GB already. The problem I am running into is if I swap the battery thats low(say 40%) when the phone is off, put the other 100% charged battery in and boot into clockwork to reset the stats and reboot, it still registers at 40%.

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Ok, my bad. I forgot Liberty AOSP included that. I am not sure...

CM74DX

PARick

Reaction score
I have that application from Aosop Liberty GB already. The problem I am running into is if I swap the battery thats low(say 40%) when the phone is off, put the other 100% charged battery in and boot into clockwork to reset the stats and reboot, it still registers at 40%.

That doesn't sound right. Granted I run CM 7. But if I swap out the replacement registers correctly.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
deadlift425

deadlift425

Reaction score
That doesn't sound right. Granted I run CM 7. But if I swap out the replacement registers correctly.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

My thoughts exactly. Im wondering if the battery calibration app from aosop liberty is causing the issue?