Wiping battery stats

ksalce

Reaction score
I just wiped my battery stats for the first time after flashing liberty 0.8 after reading that you should wipe it after you flash a new rom to prevent incorrect readings of the battery. Now my battery is draining insanely fast. It was fully charged an hour and a half ago and after only using it to make a 10 minute phone call and send a couple of texts, its now reading 40%. I wiped the stats immediately after my phone was fully charged. Is the battery suppose to drain quick after you wipe battery stats so it can generate new stats or is this an unusual thing to happen? I just hope I didn't screw anything up after I did this because my battery was lasting a very decent amount of time before I wiped the stats. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I just wiped my battery stats for the first time after flashing liberty 0.8 after reading that you should wipe it after you flash a new rom to prevent incorrect readings of the battery. Now my battery is draining insanely fast. It was fully charged an hour and a half ago and after only using it to make a 10 minute phone call and send a couple of texts, its now reading 40%. I wiped the stats immediately after my phone was fully charged. Is the battery suppose to drain quick after you wipe battery stats so it can generate new stats or is this an unusual thing to happen? I just hope I didn't screw anything up after I did this because my battery was lasting a very decent amount of time before I wiped the stats. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

I'd say let it run down completely and then charge it back to 100% uninterrupted and see how it does.

This thread has been Thunder struck!!