Cant Upload a video from my Thunderbolt on to my Macbook pro

iDKUSH

Reaction score
So I've got a short movie do for art 135 and i took some video with my thunderbolt. Unfortunately though i cant get the video from my phone on to my macbook, when i connect the USB cable it it states "The disk you inserted was not readable by this computer" giving me two options to eject or ignore. I ignore but the problem is that nothing comes up on my desktop or anywhere else. I've been looking at other threads but usually the person who has a problem at least has something pop on on the desktop. I've tried opening imovie and itunes but nothing is there to extract my video from. I cant seem to find or locate where it is at.

Yes i am very lost, any help at all would be GREAT!!

Thank You,
Hernandez

johnd09

Reaction score
Make sure it is connected as a disk drive, if it is in charge only mode it will just show up as a cd drive. In disk mode it should show up as a external drive. Pull down your notification bar, if it says charge only select it and change to disk drive.

Sent from my BAMF'd 'bolt

DroidStang

Reaction score
I realize this is not totally along same line of the topic but I have had issues uploading from TB to YouTube but could from laptop even a small video! My question is I can login to YouTube, clicking on the App, I can login on my computer to YouTube's site, but lately in market place it says I have a update for what appears to be YouTube and has my login name for YouTube and says Google login, but it will not accept my YouTube login or my Google login and I can't access market at all, keeps telling me type the letters you see then login, but nothing works, any idea how to get around this?

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

DroidStang

Reaction score
Damn I figured it out, under settings and accounts and sync there was a account that I may have setup for YouTube before I knew YouTube and Google worked together, I deleted and now I can get in.

musicbysterling

Reaction score
Also..u can use the Bluetooth option to load videos onto your mac. Do it all the time. Takes a few minutes but then u can put anywhere u like, like email.