Can't Uninstall Widget

craigtaz

Reaction score
I have the original Motorola Droid.

I installed a widget called Bluetooth Toggle. The app never worked well and always forced itself closed, so I uninstalled it with my Uninstall app.

Uninstall did not completely delete all of Bluetooth Toggle, as I still get a force close error message every time I power up my phone.

How can I completely get rid of this stupid widget?

Craig

Droid Firefighter

Reaction score
Indiana (and that is close enough for the internet
Current Phone Model
S8
Power off the phone. Slide open the keyboard and hold down the x and press and hold the power button. Keep holding the power until the Motorola "M" shows up. Release the power button and keep the x held down. This will boot you into recovery mode. Use the arrow pad and scroll down to "wipe cache". Select that using the center of the d pad. After scroll back up to reboot now and select. If you get the same fc issue, repeat the process and select wipe data/factory reset. You will have to redo all of your screens but that should fix the fc issue. Don't worry, once you sign back in with your gmail account all of your apps and contacts will reload.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
C

craigtaz

Reaction score
Power off the phone. Slide open the keyboard and hold down the x and press and hold the power button. Keep holding the power until the Motorola "M" shows up. Release the power button and keep the x held down. This will boot you into recovery mode.
I did this, but got an image on my screen depicting a warning triangle with an exclamation point in the center. The phone froze up and I had to remove the battery to get it working again.

I tried this procedure twice, each time with the same results.

My Droid is not rooted.

Droid Firefighter

Reaction score
Indiana (and that is close enough for the internet
Current Phone Model
S8
Ok, sorry that didn't work for you. I can't see on my phone where you posted this comment but try looking through the rescue squad forum for better info. If you can't find anything then repost your question. Those guys have mad skills and can help you out better than I've been able to. Good luck.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App