Can't send outlook email on my Galaxy Blaze

bellamouse

Reaction score
I'm about to pull my hair out.

I have a work email address that I added to my phone. It uses Outlook Exchange. Everything works exept the sending of email. I receive everything sent to me instantaneously, the calendar syncs, but when I either send a new email or respond to an email that was sent to me, it goes into the outbox and just sits there. Nothing I do can make it send. It does eventually send, but it could take 24 hours, or it could take 5 minutes. Usually it takes longer than shorter. I have deleted and added the email account several times and made sure everything is set to push, I have contacted our IT guy and no one can figure it out.

I am going on vacation on Saturday and I will be relying on my phone to do work while I'm gone and I really, really need to be able to respond to emails that are sent to me. Can anyone help me figure this out. I would be eternally grateful. TIA.

OP
B

bellamouse

Reaction score
I have also tried posting on the microsoft forums, but have received no reply. I google searched for an answer and have seen others with the same issue, but have not found a solution. Maddening.

OP
B

bellamouse

Reaction score
Wow. Just noticed all the posts below me with hundreds of views and no replies. Does anyone who actually knows android phones actually come to this board and try to help? It looks as though no one is going to respond at all. I seriously don't know where else to turn for help. Maybe someone can help me with that - give me some more ideas about where I can turn to find a solution. Thank you.