cant seem to download homerun battle...stuck on authorizing

ldimick

Reaction score
Matt, do you know how to use adb? If so, do a df and report your free space in data.

OP
M

Matth3w

I've never used adb. I have root explorer installed, however.

OP
M

Matth3w

The issue in the thread title is solved so not sure why you would merge it with an otherwise unrelated topic. The thread title has absolutely nothing to do with the other problem. I fixed that but I am having a problem with insufficient space even though I have plenty of space.

Anyhow, I can delete the com.com2us folder and that allows me to either install my backup of 1.2.2 or the new 1.2.5 from the market. But I can't install my 1.2.2 backup then update to 1.2.5 from the Market because it says insufficient space. Then it basically borks my entire install so I have to back and delete the com2us folder again and redo my backup.

OP
M

Matth3w

bump....can a mod please change the title to the sub title that I changed? A mod merged this thread and (imo) shouldn't have because the second thread was about the same app but a COMPLETELY different problem so now the thread title doesn't match the problem at all....thanks in advance

OP
M

Matth3w

Anyone that can help? Mods, can you change the title?

mkibble

Reaction score
i'm currently having a problem with installing this. it keeps telling me insufficient storage even though it was just installed before i installed UD 9.8. i have 128mb's free of internal memory.