cant seem to download homerun battle...stuck on authorizing

M

Matth3w

insufficient space for homerun battle 3d

Ok I am getting really frustrated. I was able to clear up to 45mb in system.

Back in the day I bought homerun battle and it stuck on authorizing. So I kept the program, paid my five bucks, and downloaded an illegal apk and installed homerun battle 1.2.2

I played a few weeks and built up my scores and equipment. Now I decided to try to revist the market download page. The version is now 1.2.5. However, it down loads correctly but the install fails and says insufficient space but not where.

All I want to do is install that app OVER my old version. The lowest amount of space I have anywhere is 45mb in system yet it won't install. The file is only 8mb and the unpacked is around 20mb so not sure where I don't have space.

I will pay someone 10 bucks via paypal to either help meget it installed or how to backup my achievements and equipment and just install it fresh then restore the data. I tried to do a fresh install of the app then use tit backup to just restore just data but then it force closes.

Last edited by a moderator:

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Its stuck on authorizing...but I already purchased it. I got the purchase email and when I restart the market it says purchased but when I go to download it sticks on authorizing.

I had this happen before so I eventually gave up and had my friend send me the apk to install it. So I already have it installed but I want to be able to get updates etc. Not sure if my "illegal" version is screwing it up or whatnot and if so how can I backup my character and uninstall and try to reinstall?

Also, I want to mention: this is NOT about pirating software. I bought this and it has always just stuck. I can show a screenshot of my purchase email or whatever. The only reason I got the apk was because of this. I never cared before because I. Never played it. Now that I am playing it I want to get updates and have it installed properly

This one took me a long time to download it. I just had an update and had to attempt a few times, but eventually it did come through. If you have wifi access you might give this a try.

OP
M

Matth3w

Maybe ill wait to try. I am backing it up with titanium backup then ill uninstall or something.

nphil

Reaction score
Check if your bank blocked your credit card. Mine does all the time and most apps are stuck at authorizing until i call and unblock my card.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Check if your bank blocked your credit card. Mine does all the time and most apps are stuck at authorizing until i call and unblock my card.

That's not his issue. His issue is he is getting stuck in the download procedure. He already has the app.

OP
M

Matth3w

That's definitely not it. I have over 40 paid apps and never had this issue. I have had this stuck on authorizing thing in the past...but maybe only like for five minutes

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
That's definitely not it. I have over 40 paid apps and never had this issue. I have had this stuck on authorizing thing in the past...but maybe only like for five minutes
That's exactly where I got stuck. I just got up and left it alone for about 30 minutes and eventually it got done.

FWIW somebody else said they were having some issues with the market too so that may come into play as well.

OP
M

Matth3w

Doesn't seem to be the illegal apk. I un installed and still it won't download

OP
M

Matth3w

Omfg my backup of the game didn't work. PLEASE tell me the game information is stored on the server!

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I'd email the dev. I'm sure he has a copy of your payment somewhere. Maybe he'll send you a clean copy. OR reset your phone. all your paid apps will be there for you.

OP
M

Matth3w

This is one of those days where my phone is driving me nuts. "Insufficient space"

I am trying to install Homerun Battle 3d. I had issues already where it wasn't authorizing and then after I got onto WiFi it worked.

But now it downloads and tells me I have insufficient space available to install it and installation has failed. Well, I have 109MB free on internal and 12.5GB free on SD card.

So wtf.

ldimick

Reaction score
How much do you have on data? Have you removed some apps and tried it again? HR Derby is huge.

OP
M

Matth3w

There wasn't really anything in there. I deleted what was in there. I am going to try to do an update.zip and reinstall bugless beast and see if that clears up whatever issue it is.

Whatever it is, is screwing up my titanium backup as well for that specific application. I tried to restore my HRB3d backup and it fails as well. Driving me nuts.