Can't see Cyanogenmod nightlies in Rom Manager Premium?

bkosh84

Reaction score
I for some reason can't see the Cyanogenmod Nightlies in Rom Manager Premium. Everytime I click on the icon for them it just comes up blank. I'm on rooted/Android 2.2.3 with a Liberty Rom right now. Anyone got any suggestions? Thanks!

roboots21

Reaction score
I am in the same boat. I see the icons and such, but nothing shows up when I click them ..

PTREE818

Reaction score
Nightlies

Yes Hello, They are supposedley waiting for the build to go official thru CM ,which in turn will start a forum and activate nightlies! Prob best bet is to go 2- cyanogenmod.com and wait 4 the forum2 go up!
Ptree

PTREE818

Reaction score
I for some reason can't see the Cyanogenmod Nightlies in Rom Manager Premium. Everytime I click on the icon for them it just comes up blank. I'm on rooted/Android 2.2.3 with a Liberty Rom right now. Anyone got any suggestions? Thanks!
Yes Hello ----You need to be 1st off Liberty ROM. andu need to b @ 2.3.4 , meaning u will need to SBF to FROYO and dwld from there ,then go into rom manager dwnld GAPPS = Google Apps- then wait for nightlies for dwnld from develop thread !dancedroid
Ptree

PTREE818

Reaction score
:bday2:DROID2 Gets Official CM7, Nightlies Should Start Tonight

On 06.29.11, In DROID2, News, Root (unlock), by Kellex

DROID2 owners, get ready for nightly builds of the CM7 port that JBirdVegas has been working so diligently on. According to @cvpcs, they are bringing it all over and will merge it into the CM tree to make it an officially supported device. It’s already showing up on GitHub under CM, so you’ll want to make sure you have ROM Manager premium for easy access to all of the nightly work that will be done. Pretty big day for D2 owners who have been feeling a little left out after seeing the DROIDX get both official Gingerbread and CM7 long ago.
Anything to say, D2 owners?
Cheers Brian, Gordon and Christian!

talog

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Yes Hello ----You need to be 1st off Liberty ROM. andu need to b @ 2.3.4 , meaning u will need to SBF to FROYO and dwld from there ,then go into rom manager dwnld GAPPS = Google Apps- then wait for nightlies for dwnld from develop thread !dancedroid
Ptree

You need to be on 2.3.20.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

OP
B

bkosh84

Reaction score
Ah, OK thanks guys! That answered my question!

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score
Ptree

You need to be on 2.3.20.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Yes! SBF to 2.3.20 (Froyo) is required before installing CM7. If someone is still on Froyo (never installed one of the GB ROMs or GB leaks), they can go straight to CM7, no SBF required.