Nightlies in Rom Manager Premium for CM7?

simon_lefisch

Reaction score
Yes sir. I'm actually on build 10, sorry for the wrong info. Build 10 is the current official build.

sent from my DROID2 running CM7

simon_lefisch

Reaction score
So I'm loving the fact that I'm running 2.3.4 but I can't get over the fact that my battery is getting killed running this ROM....and I'm using Juice Defender. I think I have the settings on JD at their best (maybe a little more experimenting is needed) but I never had this much drain on the battery with any other ROM. Anyone else have this prob?

Redflea what settings do you haqve for Juice Defender?

Last edited:

tnygigles66

Reaction score
So I'm loving the fact that I'm running 2.3.4 but I can't get over the fact that my battery is getting killed running this ROM....and I'm using Juice Defender. I think I have the settings on JD at their best (maybe a little more experimenting is needed) but I never had this much drain on the battery with any other ROM. Anyone else have this prob?

Redflea what settings do you haqve for Juice Defender?

There is an issue with the rom putting the phone into sleep mode.
It is a beta rom and bugs still need to be worked out. I think the developers are all aware of the issues and starting to figure out what is going on with it.

simon_lefisch

Reaction score
It is a beta rom and bugs still need to be worked out. I think the developers are all aware of the issues and starting to figure out what is going on with it.

True true. I hope they fix it soon, I really do like this ROM. This and Liberty have been the best for me so far. I think I'm gonna try Apex for a bit and see how that works out.....heard good things about it.

tnygigles66

Reaction score

True true. I hope they fix it soon, I really do like this ROM. This and Liberty have been the best for me so far. I think I'm gonna try Apex for a bit and see how that works out.....heard good things about it.

I was very happy with apex. It had outstanding battery life, but I just have this thing about not supporting roms/developers if they don't support their roms.

simon_lefisch

Reaction score
I was very happy with apex. It had outstanding battery life, but I just have this thing about not supporting roms/developers if they don't support their roms.

Bummer. I thought it was still being developed. Oh well, I'll give out a whirl anyway just to see.

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score
My Juice Defender settings are pretty basic - tho I have Ultimate I am mostly on a plain Balanced profile.

There do appear to be some sleep mode issues on this ROM that may affect some more than others...

tnygigles66

Reaction score
I know alot of mine are from crap coverage in my apartment complex. Does Denver the the worst cell phone coverage of every city or what? Went from tmobile to verizon and though it's much improved it still sucks compared to Phoenix, Seattle, and San Francisco.

I can leave my phone unplugged at night and wake up with 40% of cell standby with no signal.

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

Bummer. I thought it was still being developed. Oh well, I'll give out a whirl anyway just to see.

Liberty and CM7 are the two most supported at this point, but Apex and ZS, although they're not supported by nightlies, are still supported. Fission is coming back with a bang, too, according to AngDroid's Twitter.

Also, JBird_Vegas recently came out saying for D2 users to stay tuned because new development is about to begin. As a D2 user, and never having a D1, I don't care much for needing the bootloader unlocked.

tnygigles66

Reaction score

Liberty and CM7 are the two most supported at this point, but Apex and ZS, although they're not supported by nightlies, are still supported. Fission is coming back with a bang, too, according to AngDroid's Twitter.

Also, JBird_Vegas recently came out saying for D2 users to stay tuned because new development is about to begin. As a D2 user, and never having a D1, I don't care much for needing the bootloader unlocked.

In all honesty I haven't really seen a whole lot of support for liberty as of late.

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score

Do you have a link to what he said?