Nightlies in Rom Manager Premium for CM7?

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score
Anyone else lose 1% increments after flashing Rev's 7/6 nightly? I'm back to 10% increments in the status bar.

I installed over previous (7/4 r1) w/out wiping, but just want to confirm that's the issue before I go wipe.

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score
That's kind of a bummer. I don't want to have to set everything up again but oh well.

One more thing....everytime I receive a message (text, email;whatevs) the LED light stays on and scrolls thru a bunch of different colors. I tried to remedy it thru the CM Settings but nothing seems to work. Any ideas there? Or should I just install the nightly, wipe and start from scratch?

sent from my Liberated Gingercomb Juiced DROID2

Don't mess w/CM LED settings - that's a known issue (really need a known issues thread... :) ).

If you don't mess w/the Cyanogenmod LED settings LEDs should work normally - have been for me. Once you mess w/'em, I think you're hosed until you wipe/install.

ahC_hED

Reaction score
I think there's an option to disable the led settings under cm settings, if you fudge them, to go back to normal.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

simon_lefisch

Reaction score
If you don't mess w/the Cyanogenmod LED settings LEDs should work normally - have been for me. Once you mess w/'em, I think you're hosed until you wipe/install.

LMAO looks like I hosed myself :/ I was going to wait a couple of builds before flashing a nightly however I guess that's more incentive to flash now. Thanks for the heads up, I'll make sure not to mess with them after I flash.

Also noticed the "alt lock" button doesn't work. I'm assuming that'll be fixed at some point.

sent from my DROID2 running CM7

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah - they are aware of the alt-lock issue. For now, hit Alt twice to lock, once to unlock.

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score
I think there's an option to disable the led settings under cm settings, if you fudge them, to go back to normal.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

There's a reset option - that didn't clear things up for me, had to wipe/install the next nightly to clear up my LED issues after messing w/the CM LED settings.

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score
Anyone else lose 1% increments after flashing Rev's 7/6 nightly? I'm back to 10% increments in the status bar.

I installed over previous (7/4 r1) w/out wiping, but just want to confirm that's the issue before I go wipe.

Nobody else?

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score
Nvm....

Rev says:

"fixed... sorry, made a change and didn't sync it ;-)

ok, back to the family now, lol O:)"

So 1% increments should be hack in tonight's nightly from Rev at: CM4D2 unnoficial nightly links

simon_lefisch

Reaction score
I flashed build 7 right off the bat and don't have 1% increments

simon_lefisch

Reaction score
I'm kinda liking the CM7 rom, however I must say that it does eat the battery up. Last night my battery was at 90%, and when I woke up this morning it was at 60%. I do miss the battery monitor that allows the data to be shut off during non-peak hours.

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm kinda liking the CM7 rom, however I must say that it does eat the battery up. Last night my battery was at 90%, and when I woke up this morning it was at 60%. I do miss the battery monitor that allows the data to be shut off during non-peak hours.

You can try Juice Defender for similar functionality w/the battery management.

Why don't you leave your phone on charge overnight?

simon_lefisch

Reaction score

I never had to leave my phone on the charger overnight before with any other rom, unless it needed to be charged, let alone with the battery at 90%. On Liberty v0.8 my phone would still be at 90%, MAYBE 80%. I'll take a look at that app.

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score

I never had to leave my phone on the charger overnight before with any other rom, unless it needed to be charged, let alone with the battery at 90%. On Liberty v0.8 my phone would still be at 90%, MAYBE 80%. I'll take a look at that app.

Yeah, I get that, I've just always left my phones (going back to my first brick/walkie/talkie sized beast) on charger overnight to always start the day at 100%. Especially since we were emergency evacuated from our home due to fires a few years back and needed to use my phone a lot w/out opportunity to charge it to keep in touch w/family members, I am paranoid about it always being topped up. :)

simon_lefisch

Reaction score

So I dl juice defender and so far it seems top be running pretty good, however I don't seem to be getting my notifications from tweet deck or tapatalk. I went thru and adjusted the apps correctly (I hope) but I'm not getting my updates. Any ideas?