Can't Scan for Wi-Fi

cope2k

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm having some problems with the Wi-Fi on the OG Droid...

-I go to the Wi-Fi settings and when I turn it on it doesn't scan for networks. So I tried pressing menu and scan...nothing, it doesn't scan at all. It won't scan and I don't know why. It was working fine yesterday but now it doesn't work.

-I was on CM7 RC2 and it was working fine (yesterday) and today it doesn't scan. I've tried manually entering my router's SSID and password but no luck, Under Wi-Fi it stays at connecting... and under Wi-Fi Networks it says Not in range, secured with WEP.

-I know it's not the router because 2 computers, and an iPod are connected to it and they work just fine.

-I tried updating the ROM to CM7 RC4 but that didn't work out. I'm still on CM7 RC4 hoping that I won't have to go back to the previous Rom since it didn't work then or worse, the Stock Rom...ANY help would be GREATLY appreciated.

OP
C

cope2k

Reaction score
NEVERMIND Sorry for the post guys. I don't know why but It just started working again... I changed NOTHING it just worked. Again I apologize for the useless post. Thanks anyway if you read this.