cant recive texts droid bionic

ste10mai

Reaction score
i cant receive any texts on my droid bionic, and probably only half the texts i send are being received? also i lose 3g and 4g periodically. also will hear crackling sometimes in a phone call and then i just have to hang up. heard there might be a software update coming in November? any one else have these problems or any answers for me??

Goddesslisa

Reaction score
Hi
I thought I would answer I have not had these problems, I can say that if I were you I would go into verizon and talk to them about it, they may give you a "like-new" aka reurbished one. I had to for myself my was rebooting and locking up.
Sorry I cant help you anymore,
Hope that helps.
Lisa

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
i cant receive any texts on my droid bionic, and probably only half the texts i send are being received? also i lose 3g and 4g periodically. also will hear crackling sometimes in a phone call and then i just have to hang up. heard there might be a software update coming in November? any one else have these problems or any answers for me??

I would guess, and that's all it is, the non-delivery is related to the 3G/4G issue. The noise during a call is not a problem I've read about. One thing I have found with Motorola phones through the years is the sterling call quality (IMHO!). If that problem persists I would contact Verizon.